Baked Coconut Sticky Rice Cake (Chinese New Year)

These toasted coconut sticky rice cakes (also known as Chinese Christmas baked cookies) are absolutely delicious. This is not a complicated recipe. You will not go wrong if you try. I've been making a lot of these coconut sticky rice cakes for Chinese New Year lately.

Baked Chinese New Year Coconut Pudding01

As Chinese New Year approached, my daughter started asking what I was going to celebrate. The first thing that comes to mind is this roasted coconut pudding .

My best friend Vivian, who is from Malaysia, recently got ready to share with us. I was impressed because it was so delicious. Vivian said her family prepared this coconut pudding to celebrate Chinese New Year in Malaysia.

Baked Chinese New Year Coconut Pudding02
(My daughter loves to eat coconut pudding with fresh cream).

During Chinese New Year, Chinese people bake all kinds of cakes or puddings for their friends. I tried the poached coconut cake, which is very popular in Hong Kong.

Honestly, I like most of this one.

So, I am going to prepare for the coming New Year, which is surely going to be a hit in my family with its delicious taste, sweet aroma and delicate texture.
Read on.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url